April is National Donate Life Month
Donate Life Northwest joins its colleagues across the U.S. every April to celebrate National Donate Life Month with the goal of increasing the number of people signed up on state donor registries.
The 2010 floragraph honoree representing Oregon on the Donate Life America Rose Parade float is Bradley Jordan, Jr.
Donate Life Month 2010 features included:
- Rose Parade Donate Life Float Bradley Jordan, Jr. Floragraph Presentation
- Threads of Life Quilt Presentations:
- Sunday, April 11, 1:00pm, Legacy Emanuel Hospital, Portland
- Sunday, April 18, 1:00pm, Building D/Family Birth Center (CHEC), Salem Hospital
- Thursday, April 22nd, 4-6:00p, Eugene Library
- Sunday, April 25, 2:00pm, Southwest Washington Medical Center
- GoRecycleYourself game sweepstakes prize awarded.