Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DONATE LIFE ORGAN DONATION AWARENESS-HONOLULU, HI- DONATE LIFE AMBASSADOR ALEX O'LOUGHLIN

HAWAII FIVE-O FALL 2010 PREVIEW
video

I am so glad that CBS is remaking Hawaii Five-O; being born and raised in Hawaii I can already anticipate the emotional pulls in remembering my childhood and the many times I watched the original show being filmed. It is interesting how life comes full circle and now the show is updated and returning to television, me receiving a heart transplant fifteen years ago, and the star of the new Hawaii Five-O is a Donate Life Ambassador, Alex Oloughlin who played a transplant surgeon in his previous series Three Rivers. I guess its several degrees of separation.........
Glenn

Enjoy the preview, Watch Hawaii Five-O this fall on CBS!

No comments: