The family of a Ballwin toddler met with friends and loved ones Sunday to do holiday decorating, but the centerpiece wasn't a Christmas tree or outdoor lights for a home. Instead, it was an opportunity for the family honor their daughter, Kyndall Brown, who died at 17-months in 2003 after choking on lunch at her sitter's home.
“She never regained consciousness,” said Kyndall’s mother, Jennifer Brown, 37. “We waited and hoped for two full days at the hospital before they pronounced her brain dead. One of my most precious memories is that just a couple of weeks before she passed away, I was tucking her into bed and told her I loved her. She looked at me and gave me a hug and said ‘I love you too, momma.'”
Read more: http://ballwin-ellisville.patch.com/articles/ballwin-s-kyndall-brown-survives-in-hearts-minds-of-others-3b743c2d