Some program highlights include:
- Call to arms: Political activism to improve health care for those with advanced illness
- How people with serious illnesses can avoid becoming patients at the end of life
- Courageous conversations: Talking to Teens with serious medical conditions about end of life care
- Should organ donation be part of advance care planning conversations?
- Disability rights and end of life advocacy - getting the balance right
- How do we honour the end of life wishes of dementia sufferers?
- How planning ahead can be the difference between a "good death" and a "bad death".
- The doctors' "checklist" - how to talk to patients with serious illness early to gauge their end of life issues.