Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Perfect match' kidney transplant couple tie the knot 15 months after life-saving operation

Mirror UK | Allison Stacey

A couple who proved they’re a ‘perfect match’ when one gave the other a life-saving kidney have tied the knot.

Beautiful bride Jade Crawford, from Yardley, married partner Ben Fowles on Saturday - 15 months after donating a kidney to her new husband when he was diagnosed with organ failure.

The happy couple, who have been together for 12 years, wed exactly 12 months after Ben proposed live on TV while the pair were being interviewed on ITV’s Good Morning Britain.

“I’m still on cloud nine after everything we have been through on our journey,” said Jade.

“I was so excited on the morning of the wedding.

“I wasn’t nervous until I arrived at the church, I had been waiting so long for this day. Continue reading

 

No comments: