Saturday, October 10, 2015

Doctors, employer help in kidney search

Olean Times Herald | Christopher Michel

As a mother of five and working full time, Lyn Nolan, 46, accepted that feeling tired was part of life.

But the feeling of exhaustion at the end of a busy day was all too frequent and too intense for the Shinglehouse, Pa., native.

“I went to my gynecologist for a check-up, and he asked me how I was feeling,” Nolan said. “I told him I was feeling tired all the time, and he said we needed to check out what was going on.”

After a battery of tests, Nolan was diagnosed with stage three chronic kidney failure in 2008. There are five stages of chronic kidney failure.After a battery of tests, Nolan was diagnosed with stage three chronic kidney failure in 2008. There are five stages of chronic kidney failure. Continue reading

 

No comments: