Friday, April 8, 2016

It’s Probably Time To Talk To Your Loved Ones About Organ Donation

Elite Daily | Shelby Erskine
Photo: Shutterstock
Some may not know this, but April is National Donate A Life Month. This is not something to be overlooked.

This is a whole month dedicated to celebrating organ, eye and tissue donors. There are so many people on this planet who need these things. To me, it’s a no-brainer. I think everybody should register to be an organ, eye and tissue donor. However, I think it’s important to be informed before making that decision.

When you go to the driver’s license bureau, the question is just sprung on you as you fill out the paperwork: “Would you like to be an organ donor?”

Many people just mumble their answers without really thinking about what they’re doing. It’s always hard for me to keep my mouth shut when the person next to me doesn’t agree. But I calm down when I realize the person may not be informed enough. Continue reading

_________________________________________________________
You have the power to SAVE Lives
We are asking you to register as an organ, eye and tissue donor today.
In California:
Donate LIFE California | Done VIDA California
Nationwide:
Organ Donor | Donate Life America

To ensure donation happens, please share your decision with your family.

No comments: