Monday, July 18, 2016

Arsenal fan saves Tottenham fan's life by donating his kidney

Facebook post: No words can do justice for what this guy has done for me and my family.. Gave me a second chance at life whilst putting his own life at risk by giving me a kidney without any hesitation. You are a true hero and everyone deserves the right to know what a top guy you are the courage you have shown. Although your a dirty gooner I'm so proud to call you my best pal. Rest up brother I'm not far behind you!

All rivalries have exceptions that prove the rule. Take Romeo and Juliet, for example. In the case of the North London football scene, this heart-warming story is more Bromeo and Juliet…

Tim says he was “overwhelmed” by Dany’s offer. “It’s going to change mine and my family’s lives completely,” he said.

Once Dany had committed to help, he visited Leicester General Hospital for a blood test to see if he was a match. “When the results came back, I was at a match and after that I had to go for what is basically a full body MOT.” Continue reading
You have the power to SAVE Lives
Please register as an organ, eye and tissue donor today.
In California:
Donate LIFE California | Done VIDA California
Organ Donor | Donate Life America ensure donation happens, please share your donation decision with your family. At stake is the legacy you plan to leave.

No comments: