THE JOYS AND SORROW FOR A TRANSPLANT RECIPIENT ON MOTHER’S DAY

INDIANA DONOR NETWORK
Mother’s Day is a happy day and a sad day for me.

My mother passed when I was a mother to two young children. I always grieve for the loss of the moments we could have shared with her. Shortly after my mother’s passing, I was diagnosed with PSC, a liver disease that over ten years of my children’s growing up years made it difficult for me to enjoy many of their special moments.

I was given a priceless gift when they became young teenagers which enabled me to enjoy ten more years before the awful PSC required yet another priceless gift. This priceless gift has now brought me into making many of my happiest moments. I have been able to see my two children graduate high school and college, dance at their weddings and experience the births of five wonderful grandchildren. Not to mention, the 39 years I have been married to my husband. Continue reading

__________________________________________________

You have the power to SAVE lives.  Register as an organ, eye, and tissue donor
Go to: RegisterMe.org   |   Social Media Declaration: #OrganDonor
To ensure your gift is honored, share your donation wishes with family and friends
__________________________________________________

Comments